Water treatment is vital to the agricultural industry, from the removal of nutrients, pesticides, and sediments from surface and groundwater systems to a responsible approach to wastewater treatment.
Jurby Water Tech offers solutions for all ongoing processes, from design to production, installation, and after-sales service. Wastewater in the agro-industry can come from multiple sources:
- Agricultural Effluent
- Irrigation Overflow & Run Off
- Equipment and heavy agricultural machinery washing
- Plant and shed washing
- Food Processing
- Domestic & Commercial GreyWater and BlackWater (mostly in animal husbandry) and others.
The composition of agricultural wastewater can contain various pollutants, for example:
- Organic matter
- Nutrients (like nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium et,c)
- Inorganic matter (dissolved minerals)
- Toxic chemicals
- Other pathogens
To meet high environmental and sustainability requirements Jurby Water Tech offers solutions covering all the processes, including Engineering and Chemical approaches in the following services:
- A high-quality and comprehensive approach to the planning, design, and manufacture of water treatment systems;
- Optimum, economically justified technological schemes of water treatment for new projects and already existing CWT systems;
- Fulfillment of contracts for water treatment installation construction on ЕРС/EPCM (i.e. “turnkey”) terms;
- Execution of contract supervision, and setting up and commissioning works;
- Personnel training and guaranteed service;
- Stabilized treatment of cooling water;
- Correction treatment intended for steam boilers and heating systems;
- Chemicals for membrane technologies.