Agrochemistry and Fertilizer Industry
Water in chemical production plants in the Agrochemistry and Fertilizer Industry is used for heating or cooling products and equipment, also for vacuum creation, steam production, and other activities covering the processes of production.
High environmental requirements are the new challenges for the agrochemical and fertilizer industries, especially the requirement to start using zero wastewater discharge technologies. Jurby WaterTech International designed water treatment and water purification solutions for:
- steam production
- circulating water supply
To meet the needs and the high standards of the Agrochemistry and Fertilizer Industry, the company offers water treatment solutions intended for low, medium, and high-pressure boilers.
The Jurby Water Tech Engineering Division offers the following services:
- A high-quality and comprehensive approach to the planning, design, and manufacture of water treatment systems;
- Optimum, economically justified technological schemes of water treatment for new projects and already existing CWT systems;
- Fulfillment of contracts for water treatment installation construction on ЕРС/EPCM (i.e. “turnkey”) terms;
- Execution of contract supervision, and setting up and commissioning works;
- Personnel training and guaranteed service;
Jurby Water Tech offers chemical solutions for effective water treatment programs for:
- Stabilized treatment of cooling water;
- Correction treatment intended for steam boilers and heating systems;
- Chemicals for membrane technologies.