These enterprises will have a station generating both heat and electricity, providing hot water and steam not only to the industrial section of the enterprise, but quite frequently also the population of local towns as well. Reliable and efficient water treatment systems are vital to prevent wear of equipment, and this requirement often results in construction of new systems and reconstruction of existing facilities.
Production of steam intended for industrial applications requires boiler feedwater with low concentration of salts, allowing a reduction in the number of cycles of blow-through of a boiler and avoiding risks related to high working pressures. Regarding this, the design of an effective water-treatment system for a steam boiler should necessarily include consideration of and proper treatment of boiler feedwater.
Water treatment and water purification systems from Jurby WaterTech International for metallurgical industry production sectors are designed for:
- circulating water supply;
- steam production.
Secure, high-performance solutions in the field of water treatment and purification intended for enterprises in metallurgical industry are offered by the Engineering Division and the Chemical Water Treatment Division of Jurby WaterTech International company.
To meet needs of metallurgical industry, the Engineering Division offers the following services:
- High-quality and comprehensive approach to the planning, design and manufacture of water treatment systems;
- Optimum, economically justified technological schemes of water treatment for new projects and already existing CWT systems;
- Fulfillment of contracts of water treatment installation construction on ЕРС/EPCM (i.e. “turnkey”) terms;
- Execution of contract supervision, and setup and commissioning works;
- Personnel training and guaranteed service;
To meet needs of enterprises in the metallurgical industry, the Chemical Water Treatment Division offers effective water treatment programmes for stabilization and correction designed for three technological fields:
- Stabilized treatment of cooling water;
- Correction treatment intended for steam boilers and heating systems;
- Chemicals for membrane technologies.
The divisions’ chemical technologies and integrated solutions enhance the quality of the end product, improve production capacity, cut operational expenditure, and also minimize environmental load.