On 12th of January 2018, consultant of management systems from JSC SDG had organised trainings “Internal audit of management systems“ for Jurby WaterTech International personnel.
During these trainings our coleagues were introduced with requirements of standards (new version) LST EN ISO 9001:2015 and LST EN ISO 14001:2015, requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and requirements for performing internal audits by LST EN ISO 19011:2012 standard.
Theoretical knowledges were illustrated with some examples of company‘s practical implementation. The main idea of these trainings – synthesis of theoretical knowledges with practical examples – will help our colegues to understand better activities of our company using process aproach and their input through evaluation, improvement and optimisation of all activities.
Main benefits of effective quality management system by requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard are:
- For users/end-users – enhances customer satisfaction level, promotes to use services/to buy products again;
- For personnel of company – enhances motivation and has a strong influence to high quality of product;
- For executives – tool for effective managing (enhances number of customers, improves busines resultss, enhances profit and etc.).
Main benefits of effective environmental management system by requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard are:
- Costs reduction – on one hand, during purchase process – minimization of raw material quantities, energy and pure water savings and etc., or selection of more ecological products, which make less negative effects to the environment, on the other hand – decrease expences for waste management;
- Risks reduction – minimization of negative effect of risk for environment could turn into a financial profit which company could receive because of growing trust of stakeholders, investors, insurance companies and financial companies;
- Maitenance of competitiveness or increasing of competitiveness because of company abilities to meet requirements for enviromental management from customers, business partners and other institutions;
- Involvement and active participation of company personnel in environmental management makes closer goals of both sides (personnel and company) and gives a possibility for personnel to participate in all companies activities, related to environmental safety.
Main benefits of occupational safety and health standard by requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard are:
- Creation of the best possible work conditions and formation of safety culture across organisation;
- Implementation of preventive actions in practice;
- Continuous trainings in occupational safety and health themes for personnel.